Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 44 of 44
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Sadly for me at least I had to scrub my two week trip due to back problems.... but I managed to salvage a mini trip out of it. My Back is much better and I still have the work obligation thingy so I flying down a day early and borrowing some gear from a great dive buddy or two..... Looking like a couple of afternoon/ evening dives at Ginnie tomorrow. If you see an average looking yankee with a mid-west accent stop by and say hi.


  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Glad your feeling better and can get some diving in! Have fun and be safe.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. Bix View Post
    Sadly for me at least I had to scrub my two week trip due to back problems.... but I managed to salvage a mini trip out of it. My Back is much better and I still have the work obligation thingy so I flying down a day early and borrowing some gear from a great dive buddy or two..... Looking like a couple of afternoon/ evening dives at Ginnie tomorrow. If you see an average looking yankee with a mid-west accent stop by and say hi.
    Awe! I feel special.


  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    561

    Default

    You should Pete! jk..... great diving with you and Tara yesterday afternoon/evening I just wish I coulda pulled off the two week gig..... oh well. The good news is the vacation went back in the bank for December and January!!!



 

Similar Threads

  1. full cave in 2 weeks
    By Ann in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 12:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts