Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    561

    Default Two more weeks!!! and ! AAAAGGGHHHH

    I'm going bonkers waiting for the 20th to get here. I'll be headed down to start diving on or around the 21st at Madison and moving south to the usual suspects LR, Ginnie, WSPSSP, etc... I have to spend a few meager hours working while I'm in the area but as of right now I can't keep my mind on work anyhow..... Am I sick? yeah prolly but what's a mother to do??? Can somebody speed up time for a couple weeks? Oh yeah and if anybody needs any gear moved from the Chicago area or anywhere along the way or back when and if I come back north just let me know I'm only too happy to help out.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lakeland FL
    Posts
    750

    Default

    How long you down for?

    BRANDON

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    561

    Default

    I gotta be back to werk on the 2nd of Oct...... unless I can find a job with "Gross overpay" and "unlimited time off for cave diving" in the description..... or hit the lottery. Otherwise I'll be back in the area for all of December.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    I feel your pain...we're leaving for Luraville on the 29th - three weeks from tomorrow!


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Maine
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    I feel your pain...we're leaving for Luraville on the 29th - three weeks from tomorrow!
    My wife and I are feeling the same thing, we are leaving Maine the second week of November to take our Cavern and Intro course, and man it just seems as if we are in a time warp kinda like Mork from Ork Whhhheeen Heeee Speeeaaks Reaaalll Slowwwww. Never been in a cave and never been to Florida, just can't wait to dive and learn some new stuff.

    Have fun


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Watch out! We did the same thing in 2004 and ever since have spent all of our vacation time and most of our discretionary income on cave diving! Plus the persistent and intrusive fantasies of moving to someplace on a back road in Suwannee County...


  7. #7

    Default

    I came here for a one week vacation and never went back lol


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Westrn KY
    Age
    57
    Posts
    156

    Default

    I'm heading down with a group on the 21st. We'll be in the Live Oak/ High Springs are for a couple days & Then moving on to the Marianna area for 3 days.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southern Maine
    Posts
    123

    Default

    We are already discussing moving to FL next year after my wife finishes up school. Hate the cold, and dont ask why we chose to live in Maine....

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    Watch out! We did the same thing in 2004 and ever since have spent all of our vacation time and most of our discretionary income on cave diving! Plus the persistent and intrusive fantasies of moving to someplace on a back road in Suwannee County...


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ft. White , Florida
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    Watch out! We did the same thing in 2004 and ever since have spent all of our vacation time and most of our discretionary income on cave diving! Plus the persistent and intrusive fantasies of moving to someplace on a back road in Suwannee County...
    Hey , why not Columbia County?

    Beano

    Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. full cave in 2 weeks
    By Ann in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 12:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts