Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCGoodwin View Post
    Been pondering a New Years in cave country this season.
    Kitsap where are you staying?
    Any must hit New Years cave parties? Glaxy dive at Ginnie?
    Still trying to convince wife and dive buddys.

    JCG
    if you can't convince your dive buddies, find new ones ...there's always a party in cave country!
    Last year I had to choose between on the beach in Rio de Janeiro and cave country.

    ----
    Cave Mann

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Trying to leave tomorrow!!!! YAY!! but I blew out my back last week so I am a little touch and go.... Feels better today after an emergancy adjustment this morning so we'll see.

    Cam, I will be down there during all of December and part of January and have plans to be in a cave when the Mayan calendar runs out of steam and when the new year rolls in hope to see you somewhere along the way.


  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Hope you get to feeling better! I am leaving to head up there Friday myself! Can't wait.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  4. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Geneva Indiana
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Seriously I am not afraid to role solo but I know I can wrangle a buddy just do not want to be divorced before I get back!
    Guess that would free up my calendar now wouldn't it!
    Well I am ready to find a job that allows me to be in cave country for a month or two!

    Hope you are feeling better James being down physically is never good!
    Had a screwed pooch summer due to some physical issues!

    JCG


  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Detroit and Key Largo
    Posts
    466

    Default

    I'm going to be down in Cave Country around Xmass but plan to head South to Key Largo for New Years!

    Jeff

    Quote Originally Posted by JCGoodwin View Post
    Been pondering a New Years in cave country this season.
    Kitsap where are you staying?
    Any must hit New Years cave parties? Glaxy dive at Ginnie?
    Still trying to convince wife and dive buddys.

    JCG


  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Aston, PA
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCGoodwin View Post
    Been pondering a New Years in cave country this season.
    Kitsap where are you staying?
    Any must hit New Years cave parties? Glaxy dive at Ginnie?
    Still trying to convince wife and dive buddys.

    JCG
    I think either bringing in the new year in a cave or diving on the night of new years eve and drinking a beer in the shelter house and watching other divers end there dive is a wonderful way to bring in the new year! It won't be my first new years in cave country, but it will be my first with Full cave. I brought in 2008 at Ginnie Springs I was only cavern then so obviously no night dive!

    I don't know where we're staying or numbers yet! Whodunit and I have been Facebook messaging about renting a house!


  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Neptune Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. Bix View Post
    I'm going bonkers waiting for the 20th to get here. I'll be headed down to start diving on or around the 21st at Madison and moving south to the usual suspects LR, Ginnie, WSPSSP, etc... I have to spend a few meager hours working while I'm in the area but as of right now I can't keep my mind on work anyhow..... Am I sick? yeah prolly but what's a mother to do??? Can somebody speed up time for a couple weeks? Oh yeah and if anybody needs any gear moved from the Chicago area or anywhere along the way or back when and if I come back north just let me know I'm only too happy to help out.
    Karst related symptoms. Seek immediate overhead. Fill tanks and repeat as needed.

    "Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."

    Earnest Shackleton

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tflaris View Post
    Karst related symptoms. Seek immediate overhead. Fill tanks and repeat as needed.
    Tony, I will be following your advice in about 10 days. Until then, I'll just keep my symptoms at bay by banging my head against large hard objects.


  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidsdream View Post
    I'm going to be down in Cave Country around Xmass but plan to head South to Key Largo for New Years!

    Jeff
    Are there caves in Key Largo?

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  10. #40
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCGoodwin View Post
    Galaxy dive at Ginnie?
    Wow, have we not started planning that yet? It's less than three months out...

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.


 

Similar Threads

  1. full cave in 2 weeks
    By Ann in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 12:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts