Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Moving to Cave Country! Need to find a house to rent.

    Well, I took a job in Lake City (ER Charge Nurse) and Dena and I are moving to the area.

    Anyone know of a decent place to rent in the Lake City, High Springs, Ft. White area? My ideal place would be on the river, but we are open to about anything. We do have two dogs, so a fenced yard would also be a bonus.

    If you have anything or know of anything PM (will give my number in PM) or email me at: [email protected]


  2. #2

    Default

    I may have something for you... PM me your contact info and I will talk to the landlord tomorrow, not on the river but definitely dog friendly... I rented there for three years before buying a place.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 12:17 PM
  2. Anyone rent video lights in cave country?
    By tswain in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 07:01 AM
  3. Moving out of Cave Country for graduate school
    By HomoErectus in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 11:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts