Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    918

    Default Re: Spring conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Reim
    Lots of guys take yoga classes too. But ya' know Gary and Moonfuzzy are the benchmarks. FW doesn't appear to breathe either.
    I can do a dive at .4 if I do really well or I pay extra attention but more commonly I'll run .4 at rest .50-.55 scootering and .65 swimming. Kathleen can usually beat me by 5% or 10% unless the pace picks up too much. Dawn usually beats both of us and she says Lloyd is an awesome breather as well.

    No mostly our BT as Ginnie is accomplished with extra tanks rather than low SAC (breathing 260 cuft for our 2 hr BT) and topped off with lots of deco.

    Glad to hear everything is clearing up. Hopeully, we can do Cow and Peacock soon after we get back.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Plant City, FL
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Did one dive at Peacock on Sunday. Peanut tunnel to olsen then main line then jumped to the well exit at peacock. I also dive 95s that dive was just over two hours with a little deco. The lines are placed a little different than before. Nice relaxing dive. vis was about 40ft flow was up from normal but not bad.
    Lloyd


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    380

    Default Re: Spring conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Reim
    PSSP?
    Telford?
    Cow Upstream?

    I haven't hit the water in 6weeks (summer). Kids are back in school. Man I need a dive!

    Anybody got something good to report?

    I know Ginnie is fine. But I'm hoping for one of those nice, long 2+ hour type dives.
    If you want to dive on the 21st(Sunday), let me know....I'm game for anywhere! I've got plans for Diepolder on the 19th.....some rebreather diving on the 20th....but I'm game for the 21st! Peacock? Cow? Edwards? "Backgas", single stage, double stage???

    Mike



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts