Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Intro Dives...

  1. #41

    Default Re: How many dives between Intro and Apprentice ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeandiver
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason B.
    Quote Originally Posted by allen
    JoeB wrote:
    I think you should have to document a certain number of dives at each level before moving on.

    HOW MANY DIVES BETWEEN INTRO AND APPRENTICE ?
    There is no set number. Talk with your instructor about it. After intro, I started getting in as much cave diving as possible. Happy to say I'll be heading down this weekend and starting my apprentice on Mon.
    Jason:
    Cool Beaners!!!!
    I might be around on Monday ...
    I did a TON of Intro dives before my apprentice class ... It sure helped me...

    Jean

    P.S. Maybe we will run into each other this weekend ... !
    Hey Jean, I'm looking a buddy for Sunday. You wouldn't be up for a couple would you? I'll be staying at Cathy's.


  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ft. White , Florida
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxrok
    What do you consider tons? Just for reference purposes?

    HCK
    CLose to 80 ...

    It felt like tons though lol ...

    Jason , I think I'll be around there Sunday morning !!!

    Jean

    Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!

  3. #43

    Default

    Sunday morning works for me Jean!


  4. #44

    Default

    Peacock 1 Is still my favorite dive. I have about 50 dives there and hope to do at least 100 more.


  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valdosta,Ga
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Well Jean some of us divers are still amatures and still stuck at Intro Level LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when dat der crazy diver took you into some of those places for the first time. And da same ole dude touched the 1000' marker wit chew in da peanut line member? I was there the past two sundays and no JEAN to be found. Also you missed seeing my little buddy.

    (All give some, Some give ALL . Semper Fi) Safe Diving (JAMMER)


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts