Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Results 1 to 10 of 315

Threaded View

  1. #37

    Default

    As I sit here reading this thread, I have a photo poster on my wall titled "Diving Deep Space Wes Skiles", signed by Wes Skiles, with a Dive-Rite logo.

    It's beautiful.

    I am sad for Wes being gone, and for his family's loss.

    David

    Last edited by bigdave; 12-02-2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: spelling
    "So long and thanks for all the fish!" -- Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


 

Similar Threads

  1. Volunteers needed for Wes Skiles
    By MichaelAngelo in forum Cave Diving Events, Socials, Workshops
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 01:36 AM
  2. Wes Skiles Tribute Video
    By RebreatherPro.com in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 04:17 AM
  3. Wes Skiles Condolences
    By tflaris in forum Memorials
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts