I will be running a trip to Jennings Cave on Sunday July 29th, 2012. This trip is for anyone. We are going to check out the cave and also practice some vertical work. If you have never done any vertical work before this would be a great place to try it out. We will have helmets with headlamps, rope, and some different climbing and rappelling equipment. We will show you how it's used and allow you to try it and walk you thru how to properly use it. The drop here is only about 28 feet and is often completed with a hand line so this is a great place to learn vertical techniques. If you have any questions or want to go please let me know. I will be keeping a list of people interested so we know how many people to expect. This is sponsored by the FSS, the Florida Speleological Society we are the local dry caving grotto. I am also the NSS Social Chairperson it is in conjunction with that.


Reply With Quote


Bookmarks