We should decide on a back up plan. I say if it's blown, we go to manatee. If manatee is blown, we reschedule for another date.
We should decide on a back up plan. I say if it's blown, we go to manatee. If manatee is blown, we reschedule for another date.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK
For someone that lives in Clearwater, Manatee is a great alternative. But many of those hoping to attend are from Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and the panhandle. For them, Manatee is even farther away than Ginnie. I believe one of the main reasons Madison Blue was favored by many is that it is a closer drive than past socials have been.
I vote that if MB is blown, see if it can be postponed two weeks and held there on the 21st.
Always seek the advice of others, but NEVER let anyone else do your thinking for you.
May want to discuss with Manatee SSP since this will be a very busy time for them,plus they limit number of divers at a time.
"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick
The heck with the venue, just keep this off the menu!
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/japan-polic...102600230.html
"Have you ever noticed
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020
"Into the blue again; in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads
I have a big patio and there is a cave in Crystal Beach.... and one in Tarpon...... otherwise I am guessing we postpone......
9/11....... I remember .........
It may be further for some but what about JB?
Safe diving,
Sandy Robinson
----
Cave Mann
Postone
'You can say what you want about the South, but I ain't never heard of anyone wanting to retire to the North'
Bookmarks