Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default Weather affecting the CDF social?

    As I sit here in Panama City Beach, all rained in by TS Debby, I'm wondering what we'll do if Madison Blue is blown out on July 7. I guess our options would be either move it to a later date or hold it somewhere else on July 7.

    Thoughts?

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    I think Debby is forecasted to move North very slowly, making landfall around Thurs or Fri ? If so that could be a lot of rain.


  3. #3

    Default

    Manatee?

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  4. #4
    Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Ginnie?

    "With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."

    "Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    313

    Default

    You guys are moving the wrong way! (Im coming from the Panama city area)


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    491

    Default

    How about JB?

    "I dove beyond my limits"

    -The Giant Grass Carp in JB

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Live Oak, FL
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Peacock and get 100 points per attendee toward winning one of the grants.
    John


  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    As I sit here in Panama City Beach, all rained in by TS Debby, I'm wondering what we'll do if Madison Blue is blown out on July 7. I guess our options would be either move it to a later date or hold it somewhere else on July 7.

    Thoughts?
    FWIW,I know the park has made special arrangements to accomodate this event,please keep this in mind.

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  9. #9
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    FWIW,I know the park has made special arrangements to accomodate this event,please keep this in mind.
    Absolutely. But if the spring is undivable on the 7th, what should we do?

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    Absolutely. But if the spring is undivable on the 7th, what should we do?
    There are many activities that do not involve diving. As a suggestion -

    1 - Drink Heavily - you do want to fit in with the locals
    2 - Wet Tee Shirt contest among all of the old fat guys. (Gives me a chance to show off my DD's)
    3 - Geo caching - We can hide everyone's car keys and give clues on how to find them.
    4 - Did I mention drinking heavily?
    5 - Roshambo Contest - we will need Herbie and Sid for this.
    6 - We all take turns parking in the handicap space, send pictures to Dr. Dwayne

    Loads of fun for all

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads


 

Similar Threads

  1. No CDF Social in July
    By Sludge in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. CDF SOCIAL
    By SLIM in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts