Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Intro/Cavern Setup

    2x Salvo 1st stages (DIN, freshly rebuilt, not dived since)
    2x Salvo 2nd stages, adjustable (freshly rebuilt, not dived since)
    ScubaPro "Brass and Glass" 2.5" SPG
    7' Hose
    Other hoses to complete the configuration

    Stainless tank bands (your choice between 6.9", and 8")
    Bolt kit with delrin finger nuts
    Isolator (choice of several)

    PVC DiveRite Backplate with DiveRite deluxe harness
    "Classic" DiveRite Wing

    250' reel
    100' mini reel
    2 spools

    Fins with Spring Straps
    2x Super Saber Lights

    I would like to sell it all together, and cheap, to someone looking to start cave diving. $400?

    http://www.cavediver.net/forum/galle...7/imag0304.jpg

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  2. #2

    Default

    Sorry, it's an ABS backplate, not PVC.

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    That is an amazing deal for somebody. I paid that much for just my back plate, wing and harness when I was getting started.


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    That is an amazing deal for somebody. I paid that much for just my back plate, wing and harness when I was getting started.
    I would have loved to find a deal like this when I was starting out.

    Also, the blue reel is actually a 140' safety Reel, and the red one is a 60' Jump/Gap reel. Sorry for the mistake, I never used either. I do have a red Dive Rite Primary around somewhere... I will throw that in if I can find it.

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  5. #5

    Default

    Bump

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  6. #6

    Default

    I have the STA that goes with the ABS backplate as well.

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alachua, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    1,584

    Default

    This is a great deal and Jason maintains his gear, I just have way too much stuff already...

    Safe diving,

    Rich

    Education, enjoyment and exploration.....
    http://divecaves.com
    https://www.facebook.com/divecaves

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Hi Greenwood_60, you might have more inquiries if you decide to break up the package and sell all items separately, just a thought.


  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks Rich

    Alan, I was going to, but I really don't want to deal with coordinating shipping/delivery of all these items. I figure I can give someone a hell of a deal, and save myself the trouble. I do have interest in several of the items separately, so if anyone else is interested in specific items let me know. Meanwhile, I think I am going to post this elsewhere.

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  10. #10

    Default

    Sold. Thanks everyone for their interest. Equipment is going to a soon to be Caven/Intro student.

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK


 

Similar Threads

  1. Cavern and Intro to cave Training
    By scuppertrout in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:38 PM
  2. cavern/Intro course
    By roguediver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 06:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts