Do not go gentle into that good night.
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Gary, leave your battery packs half-charged and store them in the fridge. They'll last a good long time.
+10 for Light Monkey! Corey patiently answers a million questions, makes recommendations on YOUR requirements, not was brings him a higher profit, and all his guys are right in line! I sent off a 21W HID that I was pretty sure was going to cost a pretty penny to bring up to snuff, but the wiring replacement and testing and all that was pretty darned inexpensive! Furthermore, even though I can swap out the battery pack for a newer- stronger-longer lasting one, Light Monkey was honest to say that the current one could last a couple of more years, so I can time that replacement with my budget. Love you guys!!!!
Bookmarks