Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Congratulations Terri and Donn!!! Well deserved!

    Xenia, a.k.a. Local Zip Code Diver

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    793

    Default

    I'm a retard, I intended to hit quote on floridakid...my comment would have made more sense.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMD View Post
    I'm a retard
    So tempted to update my signature!

    Sorry you missed their calling your name during the Abe Davis awards at Saturday's seminar. You were the last name they called. Kind of anti-climatic, as I was expecting a speech

    Dave

    "BM is so eighties" — Phillip1

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loquat149 View Post
    So tempted to update my signature!

    Sorry you missed their calling your name during the Abe Davis awards at Saturday's seminar. You were the last name they called. Kind of anti-climatic, as I was expecting a speech

    Dave
    We can't all ride the full size bus.


  5. #15
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Congratulations to all 37 Abe Davis recipients and the 2 Henry Nicholson recipients!

    If you didn't receive your award at the workshop, I'll be mailing it to you in the next couple of days.

    I'll post a list of all the winners tonight.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  6. #16
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    As promised:

    Two divers reached the 500 mark, earning their Henry Nicholson Award: Robert Beckner and Keith Gault. Congratulations, gentlemen!

    Thirty-seven divers qualified in the last year for the Abe Davis Award by reaching their 100th cave dive safely: Sheila Allen, Jonathan Bernot, Marcie Bilinkski, Jim Bondurant, Bob Bost, Jeff Chance, Michael Clay, Brent Cooper, Andrew Dennis, Marci Edwards, Johnathon M. Fulop, Brian E. Hamilton, Jeffrey E. Hawes, Joseph Karl Haywood, Christa Howarth, Alicia Lamborn, Marissa Lasso, James Little, Zane L. Marshall, John A Marut, Dagmar Moeller, Nancy Murray, Kristine Rae Olmsted, James Ryan Parkevich, Todd Polson, William J. Ripley, Brian Ross, Alicia Schryver, Brian Sheridan, Terri Simpson, Don Six, Chris Smith, J. Hunter Sutton, M.D., Garret Toomey, Glenn R. Van Vliet, Larry Vrooman, and James Wetzel. Congratulations to you all!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Winterville, NC
    Age
    57
    Posts
    644

    Default

    yay me! and yay to my 'class', several of whom i know - so that's cool, too!

    proud cave tourist!

  8. #18

    Default

    Congrats!!!

    9/11....... I remember .........

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Congratulations to all!


  10. #20
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Yep, that's 4700 safe dives represented. Good numbers!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Abe Davis Requirements
    By Jont in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 12:23 AM
  2. Somebody is getting an Abe Davis.
    By JerseyJersey in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  3. Abe Davis Today!
    By cavemark in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 03:53 PM
  4. Who was Abe Davis?
    By in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts