Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21

    Default

    Thanks Tony. The water temp is around 39F ~ 80F in four different season. As you know March and April will be the most cold water temp season. During the winter time, Temp and Viz will be perfect with your drysuit.

    -------------------
    Daehag Kim

  2. #22

    Default

    I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks.

    -------------------
    Daehag Kim

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LCF View Post
    What does it say about me that I watched the video and was utterly mesmerized by about the most textbook-perfect frog kick I've seen?
    It says you've watched too many dressage tests.


  4. #24

    Default

    Nice video. I would definitely like to dive that area if/when I head back to Korea (permits withstanding, of course).


  5. #25

    Default

    It says you've watched too many dressage tests.
    Probably true!

    And yes, it was a compliment . . .



 

Similar Threads

  1. Cave diving BC
    By Greycardinal in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 05:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts