Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 106
  1. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    540

    Default

    I once posted a picture of me topless! I'm sorry TJ!

    "If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

    www.floridacavediver.com

  2. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Paris, KY
    Age
    65
    Posts
    70

    Default

    James, I have a question............if a PVT prefaced a comment with "with all due respect", is it really gonna save him????


  3. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry C. View Post
    James, I have a question............if a PVT prefaced a comment with "with all due respect", is it really gonna save him????
    LOL, well that all depends. Was he funny? A lot can be said about humor. If he can make me laugh, then yes it could help. And if he isn't a total slack ass.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  4. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Paris, KY
    Age
    65
    Posts
    70

    Default

    If he was funny, I'd laugh while he beat his face.


  5. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Yeah, that's pretty much what I do. LOL. I had a Specialist tonight say something smart, and he just looked at me and said "You want me to push now don't you?". Ahh, gettin them trained right!

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  6. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Paris, KY
    Age
    65
    Posts
    70

    Default

    LOL It's so much easier when you can just look at 'em and they drop.


  7. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    How about the infamous "Sir, I can't say your an A**hole, but you can't stop what I think, and I think your an A**hole!"


  8. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a64pilot View Post
    How about the infamous "Sir, I can't say your an A**hole, but you can't stop what I think, and I think your an A**hole!"
    I like it. I am going to try that on a Lieutenant tonight.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesK View Post
    I like it. I am going to try that on a Lieutenant tonight.
    be careful, sailor...


  10. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Reminds me of the time I witnessed a master chief dress down an ensign outside a clinic. I think the ensign's hair was permanently in the blown back position after that.

    There are 3 kinds of people in this world; those who are good at math, and those who are not.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Civil Discourse
    By skip in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 03:45 PM
  2. Stay Civil or else...
    By imported_admin in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 10:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts