Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 106
  1. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    I'm guessing active?


  2. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    After years of being an admin and moderator on many forums... this is my scientific data on banning users.
    Quoted for Truth.


  3. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TONY CHANEY View Post
    Prior military James?
    Still in. Army. Stationed in GTMO.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  4. #74
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TONY CHANEY View Post
    ...
    Different Tony, but if the shoe fits... Bless your heart.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  5. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mount Holly, NC
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    Different Tony, but if the shoe fits... Bless your heart.
    #1 Rus...bless your heart

    "...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham

  6. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    793

    Default

    everything I post is PC, I hate Mac's


    actually i'm a big linux fan too but that didnt go with the joke


  7. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mount Holly, NC
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesK View Post
    Still in. Army. Stationed in GTMO.
    Thanks for your sevice James. I'm a retired Marine and we use to say the same, "with all due respect," when a mod,, I mean leader did not know his backside from a hole in the ground. "Bless their hearts."

    "...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham

  8. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TONY CHANEY View Post
    Thanks for your sevice James. I'm a retired Marine and we use to say the same, "with all due respect," when a mod,, I mean leader did not know his backside from a hole in the ground. "Bless their hearts."
    Thanks Tony. We say it all the time as well. I mean, it IS in the Geneva Convention.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  9. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Three scariest Military sayings.

    1. Lieutenant "in my experience"
    2.Warrant officer "watch this"

    OK, so it's two, I forget the third.


  10. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Distant Zipcode Diver
    Posts
    167

    Default

    3. I need a volunteer....

    Smart ones all take one step back.

    Semper Questio ~ Semper Fidelis


 

Similar Threads

  1. Civil Discourse
    By skip in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 03:45 PM
  2. Stay Civil or else...
    By imported_admin in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 10:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts