No drop dead date/time - finally heard from a couple of buddies so I will be heading up to CEE at 10:30 on Sat and will be there for a Sunday morning dive as well. My kind of weekend!Originally Posted by amphipod06
![]()
No drop dead date/time - finally heard from a couple of buddies so I will be heading up to CEE at 10:30 on Sat and will be there for a Sunday morning dive as well. My kind of weekend!Originally Posted by amphipod06
![]()
Pat
"There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats." --Anonymous
Is that 10:30 AM or PM?
I am relatively sure I can make it Sunday barring any other issues.
Where are you staying?
Celia
PS It'll have to be a day trip for me, got to take care of my children...
"Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
...Buddha
''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it’s even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
Could always do a power tow....Originally Posted by Starryskies
![]()
I'll see ya Saturday, Pat and no worries, my sweetie's working until 10pm so I won't be backing out....
Safe diving,
Rich
Ha. I hear you on the kids! I am staying at the Cadillac Sat nite with a friend.Originally Posted by amphipod06
On Sunday its 10am at CEE (or 10:00 to you military types....very impressed by your pic on TDS). One of my buddies just let me know he can make it as well on Sunday and we are talking about a couple of dives to the double lines.
If you can make it and need to meet at CEE a little later - no problem
At 22:30 I am hoping to be home asleep...
![]()
Profuse apologies to Janet for this horrendous hi-jack
Pat
"There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats." --Anonymous
Yeah, I think I can be there at 1000 hrs....![]()
You are leading..... 8)
I'll PM you the cell #
Yeah Janet, apologies for the hijack, but then on there is nothing else going on...
Dive safe,
Celia
"Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
...Buddha
''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it’s even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
Bookmarks