Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default Investigation Discovery Episode

    Has anyone been able to watch the Vortex episode of Investigation Discovery on the net? If you have a link or a site that you can watch that episode I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!


  2. #2
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaCaveDiver View Post
    Has anyone been able to watch the Vortex episode of Investigation Discovery on the net?
    Technically, yes.

    I don't get that channel, but Lynn does in Colorado. We got on Skype, and she aimed her camera at her TV, so I "watched the episode on the internet."

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Uncomfortably far North of the Mill Pond.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    It has now made it to Youtube, apperantly.
    I have not watched it there, but have friends that have.

    Anthony

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    I can't find it on youtube. Everything is Jill's videos. Maybe I just suck at searching for it.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Uncomfortably far North of the Mill Pond.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    JamesK, yes it is a bit hard to find.
    I just contacted by buddy that mentioned it to me.
    Search username "pdxstomps"
    And they are listed in his stuff as "EDD PT1 FIX. (1,2,3).
    Hope this helps .

    Last edited by AJM; 03-24-2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: take out caps in name.
    Anthony

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Thanks!!!

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    This actually works...You won't see every second of the "show". Do a search when into YouTube for: pdxstomps

    I was not able to see it quite to the end, but I did see a good portion of it.

    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    My internet is so slow, I have been loading it for 3 hours now, and am still waiting for the last ten minutes of video to load. ARGH.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    sure would be cooler for folks to make a movie about sheck instead of this guy...course hollywood would probably so hose the story that it'd consist of sheck fighting sea monsters in peacock and riding out on a large wns infected bat.


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lakeland FL
    Posts
    750

    Default

    You can download it on Itunes for $1.99. I know it is back on tv the 25.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Ax Men Episode w/Diver lost in cavern/cave
    By Benderr in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 05:44 PM
  2. Dumb Discovery Channel show
    By phillip1 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 11:27 PM
  3. DIC Investigation
    By Ken Hill in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 01:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts