Quote Originally Posted by Dave
Jason.
The GOOD news is, that during all this discussion, and talking to several people, I started to think "why dont I get involved in sump diving with TAG?" Im in Georgia, I know people involved, I like dry caving, Id like to expand on my skill set.

Anyhoo, thats the reason for the post, I wasnt looking to collect a card and become an instant sump diver.

Dave
Dave- nothing personal at all- you just got sucked into another battle that may or may not really be an issue.

Understand your problem with the Aussie caves- I've heard horror stories about the politics over there as far as cave diving- but perhaps it is like here, we just hear the things that get all blown out of proportion..

If you're not busy on Saturday there is quite a show going on at Fern cave with the resurvey- come on up and help- you can dry cave or you can help survey the sump area down below with C and I. At least you can get involved!