Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Guest

    Default Rumor has it we will have a keg of Killians at the Social!

    Rumor has it we will have a keg of Killians Red at the Social! Tap time is lunch time and get it while it lasts. 8)


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default Killians

    Chip-!

    You DA man-!

    A lowly guzzler


  3. #3
    Guest

    Default

    Darn, I was hoping for some Natural Lite beer....


  4. #4
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    I was hoping for some good Pabst Blue Ribbon

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  5. #5
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tegg
    I was hoping for some good Pabst Blue Ribbon
    Truth is that we have a keg of Natural Light and Killians! Not so true is that we were looking out to make sure no one suffers from dehydration... We are, of course, not recommending anyone dive after drinking.

    There will, like always, be lots of sodas and water.

    tj


  6. #6
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    How about Old Millwaukee? Sigh............


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Sort of makes me think back to our last visit to the schwimbad over in Germany, when this German fellow spied our cooler and came walking over and then asked us if we knew what the best beer in the world was. As we sat there and pondered the many fine lagers and ales we had experienced those past few years, he stuck his hand inside the cooler and fished out a bud, then proudly proclaimed "Free Beer" as he strolled off smiling. We all agreed, popped top on another can and went back to gawking at hairy legged babes 8)

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  8. #8
    Guest

    Default Re: Killians

    Quote Originally Posted by bodinwoods
    Chip-!

    You DA man-!

    A lowly guzzler
    Joe Tegg gave me the idea for the Killians.

    We really need to thank the sponsors - Cave Excursions, Dayo Scuba, Ginnie Springs, NSS-CDS, NACD, TDI, NACD, Eagle's Nest Technical Divers, Spruce Creek Scuba, Exploration Design Studios-Xds and The Dive Station.

    Also, lets not forget about the helpers - Bill Rotella, TJ, Ron White and his wife, Mark Johnson, Sherry Johnson, Norm Blitch and Ray Eccleston. Oh, that's right; the two of us are also helping.

    Lots of work goes into these socials and they wouldn't happen without the funds or the help.


  9. #9
    Guest

    Default Keg of Killians

    The keg of Killians is now surrounded by 70 lbs of ice. I can almost taste it now.

    We also don't recommend that people drink and drive. So, make sure you eat lots of free food at the Social.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts