Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    I can tell you for fact, Oceanic regs are not universal. There are at least two different DIN kits. One cheap, one not so cheap. Which first stage do you have?


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlyte27 View Post
    I can tell you for fact, Oceanic regs are not universal. There are at least two different DIN kits. One cheap, one not so cheap. Which first stage do you have?
    The first stage says SP5. The second stage is a GT3.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Those are very cheap. Email me, I think I have a few of those laying around the shop.


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Sweet! I'll do that. Thanks



 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: scubapro 300 bar din conversion kit
    By LiteHedded in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 07:47 AM
  3. WTB. Din Conversion
    By Reddiver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:43 AM
  4. FS Oceanic OmegaII 1st 2nd 9ft hose din
    By zman1372 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 09:08 PM
  5. DIN conversion kit for Scubapro MK3
    By Bob Cree in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 06:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts