Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Spring Lake, MI
    Age
    67
    Posts
    403

    Default Slide Show of Mayan Blue

    I just uploaded a slide show of a photo shoot I did of Ela Bertoni at Mayan Blue this past January. She is using the new sidemount Z System from UDT.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaJhl9x8YRo

    As a pastor I am amazed that some of my best communions with God are when I am in the underworld!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mount Holly, NC
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    real nice work.

    "...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Very nice and thanks for sharing. I really like all the shots from different angles of the Z system. I am ordering the wing on Monday, and it is nice to see more views of it.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Cenote Escondido (Mayan Blue)
    By Tegg in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:58 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 08:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts