I talked to Bill R. and he said Ginnie opens at 8 AM on Saturday. For obvious reasons, the scooter race needs to start early, but people need to have to have a chance to sign in before the scooter race. So be ready to race by 8:30 AM.
I talked to Bill R. and he said Ginnie opens at 8 AM on Saturday. For obvious reasons, the scooter race needs to start early, but people need to have to have a chance to sign in before the scooter race. So be ready to race by 8:30 AM.
Hmmm, wonder if I could get the Silent Spidey in and out of there before opening up CEE at 9.00am....Originally Posted by Chip
![]()
Safe diving,
Rich
I would for a chance at that trophy!![]()
If I can get my ass out of bed in time and early enough to get up there I'll enter this Mad caped race is this a anything goes race no holds bar steel pipe,brass knuckle maybe spear gun type race or is this just wishfull thinking on my behalf.![]()
Last year only one person was ready to participate in the scooter race on time, so he did his run and collected his trophy. He's going to be ready again this year! Is anyone else willing to challenge him????
Rich ... You can be in the water, ready to race, by 8:30 AM, finish the race by 8:40 AM and be to CEE at 9 AM. It sounds like clockwork to me! 8)
So that was Ron's secret, knew he had something up his sleeveOriginally Posted by Chip
![]()
DeWayne
The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)
Yep, just like the chariot race in "Ben Hur" or the race in "Star Wars!"Originally Posted by RH
Naughhhhh, we need to act like ladies and gentlemen, and also take into consideration any swimmers in the water.
Bookmarks