Congratulations
Thank you so much everyone for all the support and warm thoughts! Dave and I hope this is the first of many for the cave community. We were speechless last night when they announced we had WON! We were just so proud to work on a positive story about cave diving and even more proud that our group of peers awarded us each an Emmy Award! We couldn't have done it with out the creative writing & positive outlook from Preston Ruidie, Photojournalist & Editor Kevin Carlson, lighting from Brett Hemphill and Billy Fowler, and Dave as safety diver, logistics and model. We have an amazing team that I'm proud to call friends.
View the story from our blog http://www.liquidproductionsllc.com/index.php/blog or under video's / Cave diving CBS story.
Cheers,
Becky Kagan Schott
Great job Becky, Dave and team! It's fun to do this kind of stuff to begin with but then sometimes this happens. Was your original Eagle's Nest project done on spec and ended up on CBS or did it start out as an assignment?
Congratulations!
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
Congratulations Becky, Dave, and the whole team for bringing a beautiful cave like Eagle's Nest to life for divers and non-divers alike!
Doug
Tremendous job. Congratulations!!
9/11....... I remember .........
Bookmarks