Does anyone in the country have these in stock?
Does anyone in the country have these in stock?
fill express on the other side of the state has the best order time. i talked to them a day or two ago when i was diving out there. they can get them within a week. i've been on a waiting list through my lds for about a month.
My understanding is there is/was a back order list and they have been pretty much spoken for as the arrived at Dive Rite. I waited about a month for mine. Glad I did though.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
-Ferris Bueller
The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
-Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...
If someone promises to get you a new Nitek Q within a week jump on it. However, make sure they also promise to give you a full refund immediately when that week passes and you have no Q.
Jim Wyatt
Cavediveflorida
Its been about a month since I ordered mine and havent gotten it yet.
I understand the next shipment is in a couple weeks.
I spoke to Dive Rite directly about the Q's this past week and they are thinking they will have some within a week or two, however it is not totally in their control and it could end up being longer.
What is the story with these?
Seems like it is going to be a great product but there are serious manufacturing problems.
Do yall see these actually becoming readily available like the duo's and trio's or wiped from the books.
I really like Dive Rite, not trying to call them out just curious.
Ed @ Cave Adventurers has them, I had one in my hand Yesterday.
Bookmarks