Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Swift Creek

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default

    remember.... the point is to be diving more... I live in north florida and am lucky to be in the water once a month... don't tell my wife, at this point she never wants to see a frame pack again, and I've nearly got her convinced on new dive rigs for christmas.


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    So what camping gear you wanna get rid of?


  3. #23
    Administrator Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Sounds like you guys bit off too much at once. You should have done more day hikes, maybe some conditioning hikes where you just carry the weight you expect to have for the day. Work up to some overnights with a heavier load, then some multiday stuff.

    SPD's DO suck for hiking. They also fall apart faster that way. I tried clipless and ended up going back to toe clips and lightweight hikers. No way would I ride with flats though, I don't like having my tender bits crushed on the top bar.


  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    You need to use better flats :P




 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts