Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Vandalism in Little Devil

    I am sure this is common place at Little Devil. I managed to catch the guy in the act. I was going to stop him but the damage was already done.

    When the divers (OW, not cave) surfaced I explained what the did was illegal. I also explained that many divers would not be as easy going as myself.

    They sounded genuinely surprised and did not have a bad attitude about it. They even thanked me for warning them and apologized.

    With any luck these 2 will never deface a cave again.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southern New Jersey
    Posts
    91

    Default

    What exactly did they do???


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy199 View Post
    What exactly did they do???
    What he said.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy199 View Post
    What exactly did they do???
    Sorry I guess I left that out. He carved his initials into the cave wall.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    That's what I figured. It amazes me what some people will do. Although, without educating the masses, we can not expect much. To them it is simply rock and no different then if they did it to some side of a hill somewhere. They just don't understand.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Dogwood or Little Devil Cave pics?...
    By Atomic_Diver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:08 PM
  2. How's the Devil System?
    By Line Squirrel in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 09:21 PM
  3. Devil`s cave offbeaten path
    By ARY in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 02:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts