Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Y-valves?

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    21

    Default Y valve in DIN

    Beuchat does make a "Y" valve in 200 bar modular DIN. It is one of the best operating valves available. At 4000 psi you can still easily turn the knob with two finger tips. It is available in the US. The only problem is the cost. Most people won't pay the price, $259. I have had 6 of them on sinlge tanks that I use for teaching. The biggest advantage of the "Y" design is that it mimicks the setup and operation of a standard manifold. You don't have to relearn valve manipulation in a different fashion.

    Have Fun,

    Scooter

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Is this what your talking about? Its a bit different than a normal Y-valve, but It looks to be of a very nice design.


    Thats pretty expensive, I'll probably buy a regulator that was made in the last 30 years before I buy one of those (still using 1975 Aqua-Lung Aquarius reg, lol)


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Winter Garden
    Posts
    68

    Default Y valve

    I have a Y valve an old one a Sherwood. I will sell you Its also called a Slingshot valve. It is only used for yoke's. no DIN
    Bob C.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts