I have to go to Tuscaloosa for a class for work in a few weeks. Is there anyplace halfway decent to dive in that general area?
I have to go to Tuscaloosa for a class for work in a few weeks. Is there anyplace halfway decent to dive in that general area?
http://www.cavediver.net/forum/showt...ing-in-Alabama
I gave you access, most CDF members won't be able to see this link. See post #5.
Couple lakes in Tuscaloosa, and a quarry in Pelham.
He didn't define his version of "halfway decent"
...and I wouldn't consider Huntsville and NE Alabama to be near Tuscaloosa, but he didn't really define his version of "near" either, so...
The quarry in Pelham isn't bad and is about the only place with vis this time of year. Smith Lake is still fairly warm, 70ish with 25 foot of vis, but is a longer drive.
If cave diving were Star Wars, who would be Yoda?
Bookmarks