Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Webbing

  1. #1

    Smile Webbing

    A couple months back I bought a backplate on this forum, The harness didn't fit my "Rotund" frame so I decided to change it, while trying desperately to disassemble it, I realised that it had been put together in a really clean and neat fashion, I decided to imitate this configuration with my new webbing... Grrrrrr... 6 hours later I am a webbing ninja... you know who you are... it is an awesome utilitarian and tidy set up, well worth the bloody fingers and hours of work


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Soooo how bout some pics?


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Paradise City
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Yea, I didnt know there were that many ways to rig a harness. What's it look like Boru?


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Hey Boru, We're still interested in your set up!!!! how 'bout them pics?? Always interested in a better way!!



 

Similar Threads

  1. bands and SS backplate and webbing
    By JerseyJersey in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 11:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts