...does CE-East stay open for fills on Friday evenings?
Norm
...does CE-East stay open for fills on Friday evenings?
Norm
Quisquam dignitas effectus est dignitas super effectus
"This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are considered flaws or defects."
I think 7 PM.Originally Posted by normblitch
Bob K
CEE is open to 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays...but will stay late if customers already there. These are the summer hours...until daylight savings time ends.
Lee
Safe Diving
Norm, I'm usually here on Sat, Sun, Mon & Tuesday (close at 6 pm on Sun, Mon and Tues) and if you're running a little late, just gimme a call and I'll stay open for you. The CEE #'s 386-454-7511. Hope to see you again soon, budOriginally Posted by normblitch
![]()
Safe diving,
Rich
Thanks!Originally Posted by lonestarfl
nhb
Quisquam dignitas effectus est dignitas super effectus
"This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are considered flaws or defects."
Rich,Originally Posted by Rich
Thanks!
...a few weeks back, I made the deadly mistake of driving home WITHOUT gassing my steelie...thereby trapping me in the unfavorable position of not being able to get to Ginnie BUTT EARLY!
<g>
Norm
Quisquam dignitas effectus est dignitas super effectus
"This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are considered flaws or defects."
Bookmarks