Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dacor Parts

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Marquez, Texas
    Posts
    18

    Default Dacor Parts

    Does anyone out there have a line on rebuild kits for a Dacor Enduro 1st and 2nd. It's a stage rig and I just found out that parts are not available 'officially' from Mares as of ~ 9 months ago. Any of you guys have a cash of parts that you are willing to part with? I believe the kit for the Extreme will also work for the main parts. PM if you have any info. Thanks, Kevin.

    Kevin Eckelkamp

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Keller, Tx
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Dacor Parts

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinE
    Does anyone out there have a line on rebuild kits for a Dacor Enduro 1st and 2nd. It's a stage rig and I just found out that parts are not available 'officially' from Mares as of ~ 9 months ago. Any of you guys have a cash of parts that you are willing to part with? I believe the kit for the Extreme will also work for the main parts. PM if you have any info. Thanks, Kevin.
    Do you have contact information for John Cannon in Dallas>?
    If not PM me and I will get you the necessary information. John usually works on double hose units but rebuilds everything. Not to mention he usually has things that no one else dreams of. He has this habit of buying rebuilt kits from dives stores when they go out of business. He even carries the really old Dacor stuff. Plus, he polishes the metal parts something evil.

    Later, Andrew


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    32

    Default Re: Dacor Parts

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinE
    Does anyone out there have a line on rebuild kits for a Dacor Enduro 1st and 2nd. It's a stage rig and I just found out that parts are not available 'officially' from Mares as of ~ 9 months ago. Any of you guys have a cash of parts that you are willing to part with? I believe the kit for the Extreme will also work for the main parts. PM if you have any info. Thanks, Kevin.
    You might want to check again. Parts become available 6 months ago.
    Part numbers for the standard enduro.
    49661585 1st stage kit
    49661590 2nd stage kit
    Steve



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts