Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Neptune Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boru View Post
    Approx 84 miles..... from my house...
    If we start the dive from your house that would be the new record on the longest cave system...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    "Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."

    Earnest Shackleton

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    So, are we really allowed to think out loud on this forum? Oh Boy! I have MANY thoughts.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  3. #13
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post
    So, are we really allowed to think out loud on this forum?
    Some of us are. Some of YOU aren't!

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  4. #14
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post
    So, are we really allowed to think out loud on this forum? Oh Boy! I have MANY thoughts.


    Watchin, eatin my co

    The Shirleys are ready! Start yer thinkin!!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  5. #15

    Default

    Tony

    If you put thoses dots in the thread name no one can get to the second page of the thread....... I learned that when I didi it

    9/11....... I remember .........

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJersey View Post
    Tony

    If you put thoses dots in the thread name no one can get to the second page of the thread....... I learned that when I didi it
    I removed the dots.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  7. #17
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJersey View Post
    Tony

    If you put thoses dots in the thread name no one can get to the second page of the thread....... I learned that when I didi it
    If you change your settings to 30 posts per page you won't have that problem as often!

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    Some of us are. Some of YOU aren't!
    That hardly seems fair.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  9. #19
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    If life were fair I'd have hair.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NW Alabama
    Posts
    698

    Default

    OFG-1, I think you need your own forum so we can dive into the depths of your wisdom, or whatever that stuff is you use.
    You are one funny dude!

    If cave diving were Star Wars, who would be Yoda?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Thinking and restrictions
    By Garth in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 07:41 AM
  2. What was this guy thinking!
    By Cindy in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 05:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts