Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11

    Default

    FW,

    I tried your first suggestion from my home computer. Right click then properties gives my location but not a URL. So I tried location, didn't work, but also appears incomplete so I added the file name, still no luck.

    Suggestions anybody??? Even a site I can upload the photos to??


  2. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Age
    70
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackchains View Post
    Ok, to further complicate this, I was trying to do all this from my iPhone so no right clicking nor do I know another way to find the URL. Would Taptalk help?
    It is really easy to upload from tapatalk. Click the advanced bar and use the upload image option


    ---
    - Jeff
    [email protected]

    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller

    The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
    -Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts