Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Ginnie

  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Wow! How can I resist?!
    An offer you can't refuse?

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    did my first Great Lakes dives this weekend. I'm unalterably hooked!
    Shirley!!! What wreck did you dive? I've dove all of the Great lakes many many times (with the exception of Lake Champlain lol) but I gotta say, my days of diving in 38* water is over. Glad you enjoyed yourself. there are soooo many terrific wooden wrecks, still in great shape from the late 1800's

    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  3. #33
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
    An offer you can't refuse?
    Yep, 'fraid so, darlin'!

    Quote Originally Posted by Line Squirrel View Post
    Shirley!!! What wreck did you dive? I've dove all of the Great lakes many many times (with the exception of Lake Champlain lol) but I gotta say, my days of diving in 38* water is over. Glad you enjoyed yourself. there are soooo many terrific wooden wrecks, still in great shape from the late 1800's
    Mike, I had the distinct pleasure of diving the Crystal, the Trade Wind, the Boland, and the Richmond, all in Lake Erie. I wouldn't want to do it in cold weather, but the 38F just wasn't bad enough to scare me off. I will be back again and again! They are all gorgeous, but the wooden wrecks hit me right in the soft spot! I didn't want to leave!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  4. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vonore, TN
    Age
    68
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Well, Ginnie will have at least four divers the first week of October...just made it official yesterday with scheduling and payment...Cavern and Intro to Cave with two of my dive buddies and our local instructor. Woo Hoo!

    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJDiver View Post
    Well, Ginnie will have at least four divers the first week of October...just made it official yesterday with scheduling and payment...Cavern and Intro to Cave with two of my dive buddies and our local instructor. Woo Hoo!
    + 2 more. My wife and I are comming over to cave country for 8 days Oct 1st. Hope to see you guys there..


  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vonore, TN
    Age
    68
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shagyluke View Post
    + 2 more. My wife and I are comming over to cave country for 8 days Oct 1st. Hope to see you guys there..
    We'll be arriving on Oct. 1...four days of training starting on Sunday, followed by a couple days of post-training diving...and heading back home on the 8th. The first day will be Cavern in the Ballroom of course, and then I think a couple days in the Ear, followed by a visit to Peacock for our second site requirement. If you see this truck grill...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0809.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	4673

    ...I'm there somewhere. I would describe my kit, but it's...well...black. But, the blue mask strap with "Rhea's Diving" might give me away. Hope to see ya there.

    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'

  7. #37

    Default

    Minnie is always a nice dive. My buddies like to get there at 9am, this means that I have to leave the house by 8 am and endure a 45 min to a whole hour drive. woe is me.


  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJDiver View Post
    If you see this truck grill...
    A new look to the Chevy Bowtie...cool, I like it.

    It's bad luck to be superstitious.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ginnie Cave Diver Prices at Ginnie for the Social
    By Bill Rotella in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 12:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts