Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bonnet

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ft. White
    Posts
    136

    Default Bonnet

    I was thinking about diving Bonnet on Sunday. How are the conditions? Any sign of the gator?

    Stacey


  2. #2

    Default

    We were thinking the same thing...The last report I saw said the gator was nowehere to be found.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ft. White
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSea
    We were thinking the same thing...The last report I saw said the gator was nowehere to be found.
    That's what Janet said as of last Saturday, but I wanted to make sure that was still the case. Plus, we have received quite a bit of rain over the past several days.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts