Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    266

    Default NSS CDS 2005 Workshop Pictures

    Pictures, only 100+, of the NSS CDS 2005 Workshop are online. Thanks to 'normblitch' for taking them. Thanks Norm!

    Click Here


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Just added some that were taken at Warren Cave during the vertical workshop on Sunday.

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    jacksonville FL
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: NSS CDS 2005 Workshop Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Pictures, only 100+, of the NSS CDS 2005 Workshop are online. Thanks to 'normblitch' for taking them. Thanks Norm!

    Click Here
    TYVM!

    I was just the photog...thanks for the efforts in getting them up!!

    nhb

    Quisquam dignitas effectus est dignitas super effectus

    "This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are considered flaws or defects."

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Good job Norm, I am impressed!

    I had to wait until I could get to a faster line to look at them.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    jacksonville FL
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW
    Good job Norm, I am impressed!

    I had to wait until I could get to a faster line to look at them.
    TYVM!

    It wasn't hard when I had a picturesque Krewe of Subjects...<g>

    Norm

    Quisquam dignitas effectus est dignitas super effectus

    "This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are considered flaws or defects."

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default Pictures

    Norm, THANKS for the pictures. After looking at them, I have come to the conclusion that I am aging a lot better than some of you, and now I feel much better.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    jacksonville FL
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1
    Norm, THANKS for the pictures. After looking at them, I have come to the conclusion that I am aging a lot better than some of you, and now I feel much better.
    Dear OFG-1,

    OTOH, perhaps it would be BETTER in in the future if you changed to an Optician whose name was NOT Budweiser...

    Yours in Reality,
    Norm

    Quisquam dignitas effectus est dignitas super effectus

    "This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are considered flaws or defects."

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Re: Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by normblitch
    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1
    Norm, THANKS for the pictures. After looking at them, I have come to the conclusion that I am aging a lot better than some of you, and now I feel much better.
    Dear OFG-1,

    OTOH, perhaps it would be BETTER in in the future if you changed to an Optician whose name was NOT Budweiser...

    Yours in Reality,
    Norm
    Thanks Norm, I needed a good chuckle this morning and that definitely hit the spot

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts