Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71
  1. #11

    Default Re: Chair person.....>Maybe not-!

    Quote Originally Posted by bodinwoods
    Great responses-! Maybe we could lean on Lonestar over at CEE to help us get this thing going. I owe him some diving anyways-! I'm a little gun shy of volunteering to chair this free-for-all though-! Yaa-all need somebody witha-da experience of earth thumping events lika dis-! 8)
    Or better yet, like Sid said : " No chair person please-!"
    Actually that would be thAT transexual herbivore that said no chair person, I was the one with all the tangential fragmented sentancees and sexual inuendos interspersed with visions of grandeur probably related to a high level of female rejection at a young age and those three years in Catholic school having to stay up all night smoking cigarrettes and burning incense awhile constantly looking over my shoulder if you know what I mean (in this situation just imagine Cindy Cawford with an "attachement" behind you and it ain't that unbearable), of course there is nothing more arousing than one of those tarten green jumpers and a pale yellow blouse buttoned up to the little dog collar on the neck till this day, so I guess I turned out OK in spite of all the things you hear about the papel in the media. Where was I? Oh yeah the anti-social cannot by high defn 1080i FCC rules have even a chair, let alone a chair person. It's just too much structure , #### man half of us there last year peed in Edd's backyord in between squatting inthe driveway with no chairs, know way could we bow down to a chairperson. No it's kinda scary, there may be two or twenty or nun (dig the nun pun), so anyway I vote for Marrianna in the Fall, and If Herbie ain't a little whiny ass#uck he'll be there too. OK I got too much bile and poisons welling up in me today, so I'll stop watching deadwood and behave myself and be a better person. And seriously if your ever woken up by a loved starved inmate in a holding cell in Valdosta in the middle of the night try the Cindy Crawford thing, it really works. SID getting ready, getting ready

    Sid Sid Sid

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    SID hte ole SIDalischouis is still alive. I was geting woried that maybe just maybe he had past onto the open water world and could not show himslef here on the CDF because of fear he would not win at the RoSamBo contest. Sounds like he has just been sitting back wiht his spandex getting ready to be the winer this year. Maybe, just maybe there is light at the end of the tunnle for him.

    Good to hear from you SID ole buddy we get back to the water again someday.

    SLIM


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default Full Moon rising-!

    Marrianna & Jackson Blue it is then, Ok guys-?
    October 22nd, 2005


    JE


  4. #14

    Default Re: Full Moon rising-!

    Quote Originally Posted by bodinwoods
    Marrianna & Jackson Blue it is then, Ok guys-?
    How about the week end of October 14-15-16+17.....Friday-Saturday-Sunday + Monday 2005 or November 11th {Veteran's Day} 12-13 + 14th 2005-? Bill you brought up the thought for an Anti-Social chair person, you wanna officiate this 'free-for-all'-? {long as the rest agree}
    This has the makings of a true, caving re-union & on-slaught-!



    JE
    Oct would be more likely for me, "K's" bday is in Nov. and she wants her SID home for that one, wingman watcha watcha thinking about oct, you been tearing it up quite a bit on a regular basis anyway havn't you? Maybe I can get "T" out of retirement again, never know with the semi-retired, but maybe setting a date will motivate us to do some travels. OK gotta go to Kohls and look for some neon XL tbacks just in case, wanna look good if goes down.

    SID getting ready to go west Viva Flagstaff to the big hole in the ground and then some card counting in Las Vegas, can you believe it , a weeks vacation starts FRI and no diving? WTF

    Sid Sid Sid

  5. #15
    Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    1,476

    Default Re: Full Moon rising-!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid

    ... wingman watcha watcha thinking about oct, you been tearing it up quite a bit on a regular basis anyway havn't you? WTF
    Hey Sid, enjoy the canyon (carry plenty of water), i'm going to be spending september on the colorado plateau doing some plane camping at backcountry airstrips that are scattered all over the place. October in marianna works for me. Tearing it up is not the phrase although i guess i've left my share of scars on the floor and broken pieces of rock all over ginnie for the past few weeks (at least i'm not digging in the floor looking for new passage yet)...fast closing in on a $400 dollar gas bill at excursions east for the month (i gotta work on that rmv but at least i'm gonna get some free t shirts!) Have been showcave diving at ginnie a lot to squeeze all i can out of my annual that expires soon. Next time you are in marianna we can go hit the middle grounds in jb or maybe hit a cave that is off the beaten path (a wild one). Bill

    "With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."

    "Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire

  6. #16

    Default Re: Full Moon rising-!

    Quote Originally Posted by wingman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid

    ... wingman watcha watcha thinking about oct, you been tearing it up quite a bit on a regular basis anyway havn't you? WTF
    Hey Sid, enjoy the canyon (carry plenty of water), i'm going to be spending september on the colorado plateau doing some plane camping at backcountry airstrips that are scattered all over the place. October in marianna works for me. Tearing it up is not the phrase although i guess i've left my share of scars on the floor and broken pieces of rock all over ginnie for the past few weeks (at least i'm not digging in the floor looking for new passage yet)...fast closing in on a $400 dollar gas bill at excursions east for the month (i gotta work on that rmv but at least i'm gonna get some free t shirts!) Have been showcave diving at ginnie a lot to squeeze all i can out of my annual that expires soon. Next time you are in marianna we can go hit the middle grounds in jb or maybe hit a cave that is off the beaten path (a wild one). Bill
    Bad choice of words on my part, should have said wearing it out (damn there I did it again), OK let's try this... From your correspondence in private emailings and postings on the internet I belive that you have been frequenting the Marrianna area quite a bit lately and doing a susbstantial amount of cave diving. Anyway we will pencil it in and try to get things rolling rolling rolling.....rawhide. Take care, SID

    Sid Sid Sid

  7. #17
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Age
    59
    Posts
    412

    Default YO SLUDGE...

    ...the camping I was refering to is Florida State Caverns Park, the cost is under $20 and up to 8 people two cars can share a site. Clean bathrooms and electric/water on each site. Plus after hours we can go dry caving illegally in some caverns besides the regular tour one. Hope to see you and the Sea Ghost there. Oh crap I just realized that the Sid lives on. Good to hear from a fellow transtesticle. You are a "sore " loser but I heard on a porno site that your crotch actually got bigger due to my winning groin kick. Its hard to belive its actually bigger, WOW. Oh yeah John L. no cups allowed. Now you can get revenge for me not showing up on that day i said i would. Anarchy in Marijuana, I mean Marianna. Libertad, libertad, libertad...

    Hostile Member

    Originally Posted by Tegg
    "Every hole is worth a shot."

  8. #18
    Guest

    Default

    I'll definitely be there for the antiSocial, but I'm rethinking the regular Social. The horror stories from Ginnie last weekend have got me wondering what the powers-that-be were thinking when they scheduled the social at Ginnie during a holiday weekend.

    One cave diver I spoke with said she was told what a brave individual she was as she checked in to dive. Five thousand drunk rednecks are a force to be reckoned with, and when she had her deco bottle stolen (including regulator system and spg) from the water, and two other guys had their scooters stolen from the water, I wonder if the fourth of July weekend will be any better. I've made every other CDF social, but I think my streak will end next month.

    I know all about Florida Caverns State Park, as that's where I stay when diving the mill pond. Eighteen bucks a night ain't bad, and if I had any friends, we could spread that out among up to eight people. But when you have a personality such as mine...

    Russell


  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge
    I'll definitely be there for the antiSocial, but I'm rethinking the regular Social. The horror stories from Ginnie last weekend have got me wondering what the powers-that-be were thinking when they scheduled the social at Ginnie during a holiday weekend.

    One cave diver I spoke with said she was told what a brave individual she was as she checked in to dive. Five thousand drunk rednecks are a force to be reckoned with, and when she had her deco bottle stolen (including regulator system and spg) from the water, and two other guys had their scooters stolen from the water, I wonder if the fourth of July weekend will be any better. I've made every other CDF social, but I think my streak will end next month.

    I know all about Florida Caverns State Park, as that's where I stay when diving the mill pond. Eighteen bucks a night ain't bad, and if I had any friends, we could spread that out among up to eight people. But when you have a personality such as mine...

    Russell
    Actually, a deco bottle and two Mako's stolen sounds like a rather slow holiday weekend for Ginnie. I did think to show Karen where the entrance was as we passed it on our way up to Peacock, now she knows where to avoid turning should she be driving and I alseep for some reason 8)

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Re: Anti Social

    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1
    If we go to JB and you let me know the dates, I will get a couple of kids to move a certain handicap parking sign.
    Anyone caught monkeying with the handicapped parking may well find their testicles being removed via their ear canals and/or nasal passages The beating dealt out to Herbie last year was merely a friendly warning passed along to a good bud 8)

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts