Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default Antisocial during Indian Summer

    Anyone up for a 'AntiSocial' in October or November, when the 'cool' weather returns-? Locale open for discussion-!


  2. #2
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    We were looking at setting up an anti social in October perhaps at Jackson Blue. We need a anti social chairperson.......................so any volunteers?

    Bill Rotella


  3. #3
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Age
    59
    Posts
    412

    Default NO CHAIRPERSON PLEASE...

    ... if its a call for an "antisocial" then Mr. Bodinwoods has sounded the battle cry and that is ALL that is needed . Now just throw out WHERE and WHEN. Those who make it , make it - those who do not oh well. No rules , no politics , NO ORGANIZED ANYTHING- just good cave dives and good times with friends/enemies. I have recovered from the caning dealt to me by some freak Jerrys Kids wannabee at the first one in Marianna and as current Ro Sham Bo champ I will be defending the title. Lets get it on! Marianna was the choice last time due to all the hurricanes/flooding but its an excelent choice no matter what with 24 hour cave access , cheap camping , Edds' Cave Adventurers sponsering all the beer you can puke plus the obligatory WKPP vs. WKRP rumble is always bloody satisfying. Now if someone can notify SID , his burlesque show is the icing on the cake. Take care all.

    Hostile Member

    Originally Posted by Tegg
    "Every hole is worth a shot."

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Is a hard cup required to attend?

    "If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

    www.floridacavediver.com

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default Anti Social

    If we go to JB and you let me know the dates, I will get a couple of kids to move a certain handicap parking sign.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  6. #6
    Guest

    Default

    Hey, Herbie, where exactly is this cheap camping of which you speak?

    Russell


  7. #7
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge
    Hey, Herbie, where exactly is this cheap camping of which you speak?

    Russell
    Edd's front yard... as long as you don't mind the shotgun sounds coming from his door and the yelling of "get the f off my property!", it's not to bad...

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  8. #8

    Default Re: NO CHAIRPERSON PLEASE...

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie
    ... if its a call for an "antisocial" then Mr. Bodinwoods has sounded the battle cry and that is ALL that is needed . Now just throw out WHERE and WHEN. Those who make it , make it - those who do not oh well. No rules , no politics , NO ORGANIZED ANYTHING- just good cave dives and good times with friends/enemies. I have recovered from the caning dealt to me by some freak Jerrys Kids wannabee at the first one in Marianna and as current Ro Sham Bo champ I will be defending the title. Lets get it on! Marianna was the choice last time due to all the hurricanes/flooding but its an excelent choice no matter what with 24 hour cave access , cheap camping , Edds' Cave Adventurers sponsering all the beer you can puke plus the obligatory WKPP vs. WKRP rumble is always bloody satisfying. Now if someone can notify SID , his burlesque show is the icing on the cake. Take care all.
    I got me a new irredecscent seafoam thong thats never been been worn by a man yet, and I ain't been in the fuc*ing water for 6 months now, so yeah it's about time I strip off the armani (ever notice the obsessive - compulsive types sort of go on kicks like buying designer suits on ebay and freaking out everyone at work) tell "K" that I am going down (to Florida), I'm the man and that's that, and like Marie Antionette waiting for Napolean she ain't allow allowed to bath or shave anything till her man get's home from his adventures. I see Edd's boats gettting rented by the anti-social pirate team avoiding all the institutional key carrying gate slamming on my fu**ing finger making me squeel in agonizing mother**cking pain nonsense and doing some serious penetration in twin and hole in the wall and JB . Let's just call it a "all holes filled" nonstop cave cramming weekend. Guess what I got on my mind this morning....yepper cave diving. So anyway Herbster, you better start wacking it now to get a good callous formed cause your only going to hear two things....a thud as my size 11 Red Checkerboard Vanns sneaker smashes into the sweetspot of your undercarriage and the blood popping out your eyes, cause this pipe hitting caucasion has been tuning up at the spandex palace (new gym membership) and I been ass to the floor squatting in prep for the next greatest Ro-Sham-F8888ng-Bo contest. ANARCHY IN MARRIANNA....I'm spent. Anyone got a smoke? Sid

    Sid Sid Sid

  9. #9
    Guest

    Default

    I hope Linda wasn't drinking a Coke when she read that one.


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default Maybe-!

    or maybe not-?



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts