Tomorrow NBC The Today Show will have a piece from Josh Bernstein (He used to host Digging for the truth on Discovery). Josh joined us on our last trip to the Yucatan and this segment will show some highlights of the trip and his thoughts on our exploration and one of the major finds we made.
Here is the email the email he sent earlier today.
Just a heads-up to say my latest piece for NBC's TODAY show is scheduled to be on tomorrow, March 31, 2011. This segment captures a cave-diving expedition I recently joined in Mexico (it was great fun, and you'll have to tune in to see the spectacular discovery that was made).
In live news, things are always subject to being moved or delayed, but the piece is currently scheduled for 8:19am EDT. (For those who use Twitter, I'll be "tweeting" from NBC to confirm the exact time once I get to the studio. My Twitter username is @JoshBernstein.)
I sincerely hope you can tune in or record it. If you live outside the US, don't have TV, etc. the piece will be posted to my website a few days after it airs.


Reply With Quote


Bookmarks