Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saxplayer1004 View Post
    sounds like when I dive with my buddy. But he's 40 and has a bad back. Apparently it's immensely comical to watch me carry a set of doubles on my back, clutching his doubles in front of me, in a drysuit when it's cold and run into and out of the water... Good lord can I not wait for him to get into sidemount. uggh.
    that's awesome your mom is still diving at 80 though! that's impressive
    If you're ever in need of a buddy and willing to carry tanks give me a call...






    I kid, I kid
    I will carry my own tanks sometimes


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Congrats on the new certs. Im staying sidemount with multiple cylinders as well but for boat diving in the ocean an aluminum 80 suits me fine.


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wetumpka, Al
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Congrats, I met you on your last day there. Good job on everything.


  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Carlisle View Post
    Congrats, I met you on your last day there. Good job on everything.
    Kevin yes hey. When are you looking to head back?


  5. #25

    Default

    congrats on the full cave status.
    i can relate on the long road you took to get your full cave card.


  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Congrats! Mexico is a must see for you IMO! Check it out. It's well worth the trip.


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wetumpka, Al
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graepaep View Post
    Kevin yes hey. When are you looking to head back?
    I just saw this LOL. I been diving just about every weekend. Let me know when you are free, either shoot me a message here or Edd has my number and he will give it to you.


  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Congrats! The journey is just beginning.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 05:27 PM
  2. finally vacations, cave hunting season is open!!
    By Neptuno in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 06:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts