They chose Li-Po due to the Energy Density >200 wh/kg where LFP is >120 wh/kg
I chose LFP because the Life Cycles >2000 where Li-Po is >500 and SLA is >200, Genesis says there >300.
Also the Magnus is 36v vs the 24v of the UV
There more concerned with the burn time vs life of pack. I went with LFP because of the long life cycle and lower price.
The LFP pack well last at least as twice as long as a Li-Po Pack, and when a Li-Po pack costs $2k
So being that you have to make the weight the same you lose the advantage.
I have discussed these packs with Rodney He has stated that the New SS motor should be uses as there is a possibility of the non SS motor may have problems.
However I have been running the old motor in one of my scooters with no issue.


Reply With Quote


Bookmarks