Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    482

    Default NACD # 5510: Jim Jones

    Congratulations to Jim Jones: NACD #5510. Way to go Jim!

    Bill Ripley

    Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Isn't that the guy with the cool aid in Guyana?

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post
    Isn't that the guy with the cool aid in Guyana?
    There's a joke I'll bet he (or we) have never heard before.

    Land of Enchantment -- not so great for cave diving, but mighty scenic!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Girl View Post
    There's a joke I'll bet he (or we) have never heard before.
    Just like Henny Youngman, I have never claimed to be original. I seem to be succeeding.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Congrats Jim !!


  6. #6
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    I used to work with a guy by that name. We just called him Reverend Jones. He got to liking it.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  7. #7

    Default

    thanks everyone!! yea and i have heard all of the kool aide jokes.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Geneva Indiana
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Hello Jim,
    I see that you are a Buckeye and a cave diver.
    Well neighbor welcome we will have to get together some time.
    Congrats,

    JCG


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w ripley View Post
    Congratulations to Jim Jones: NACD #5510. Way to go Jim!
    I may be slow but, what are we congratulting him for? I just woke up so maybe my mind isn't working yet.

    roadkill

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee View Post
    I may be slow but, what are we congratulting him for? I just woke up so maybe my mind isn't working yet.
    I am guessing full cave cert.

    Congradulations Jim, welcome to the dark side.

    Last edited by ScubaRob; 03-17-2011 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Missing Information


 

Similar Threads

  1. Thanks Jim Wyatt
    By rlc5925 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 09:01 AM
  2. does bobbi still love jim?
    By Data in forum Lost & Found
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 10:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts