Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11

    Default

    Please, I've been responding to alot of questions and such, but it would be much easier if you would email me at [email protected]. I check it much more frequently than the forum.

    Terry


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    It’s All For Sale


    Due to a series of unfortunate events, I am retiring from diving. 35 years of accumulated gear is up for sale.
    [email protected]
    I don't know you, nor can I purchase any of your items. However, I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. May you find strength in your Higher Power, what it/whom might be.


  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SDHussey View Post
    I don't know you, nor can I purchase any of your items. However, I am sorry to hear of your misfortune. May you find strength in your Higher Power, what it/whom might be.
    Thank you for your kind words. This is among the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I never really imagined a day without caving as part of my life and my soul.


  4. #14

    Default

    104s - SOLD
    Al 80s SOLD


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NW Alabama
    Posts
    698

    Default

    What part of NFL can you deliver to?
    Is Marianna a possibility?

    If cave diving were Star Wars, who would be Yoda?

  6. #16

    Default

    I have a friend that goes to Live Oak and he can take occaisionally. Marrianna is unlikely. Sorry.


  7. #17

    Default

    lp 80s SOLD
    Poseidon Odin/jetstream SOLD
    Poseidon cyklon SOLD
    Faber 66 SOLD


  8. #18

    Default

    Poseidon cyklon side mount regs - SOLD
    RIX Compressor - SOLD

    I also have a Nitek HE - $350 available

    and several poseidon first stages - please inquire


  9. #19

    Default

    DR slimline LED SOLD


  10. #20

    Default

    do you still have nitek he and dr suit for sale and what else do you have left?>

    get reel


 

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale: DR/Sea Elite regs for sale
    By DR2K in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. Scubapro stuff for sale (Regs are no longer for sale)
    By Aaagogo in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 06:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts