Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: airspeed press

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    fort lauderdale fla
    Age
    66
    Posts
    284

    Default airspeed press

    anyone have any recent dealings with airspeed press lately? they are the ones who published the "OXYGEN HACKERS COMPANION" and other dive related stuff. They do not respond to emails or phone calls. just wondering.....

    give a man a fish and he eats for a day: teach a man to fish and he will drink beer for a lifetime............

    www.lauderdalediving.com

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South side of Lake Ontario
    Age
    56
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltb7733 View Post
    anyone have any recent dealings with airspeed press lately? they are the ones who published the "OXYGEN HACKERS COMPANION" and other dive related stuff. They do not respond to emails or phone calls. just wondering.....
    PM him on TDS if you arent getting a response, http://thedecostop.com/forums/member.php?u=1154 he's on there quite often.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Age
    52
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Last summer I order 2 books (booster + oxygen compagnon) online. I was not sure if my order was processing correctly, but few day later I receive the books


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    fort lauderdale fla
    Age
    66
    Posts
    284

    Default

    im hoping to hear back from them. i tried to contact the guy in TDS and i will wait to hear something before i send them some money. thanks for the replies. ltb

    give a man a fish and he eats for a day: teach a man to fish and he will drink beer for a lifetime............

    www.lauderdalediving.com

  5. #5

    Default

    Ordered O2 Hackers for Christmas 2010, so someone is out there.


  6. #6
    Memorial - RIP Jack!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    198

    Default

    I just ordered about $150's worth of stickers 2 weeks ago and they came within 5 days. They be alive.

    Crazy Jackie Gregory for "Jumpin Jack" Gregory
    Marietta, GA
    [email protected]
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jumpin-j...ory/27/452/b80
    Working hard to get the following message from every Forum!!:
    "You have been banned for the following reason:
    Continued Disrespect"

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LA, CA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stickydeco View Post
    I just ordered about $150's worth of stickers 2 weeks ago and they came within 5 days. They be alive.
    What the hell jack? Cheap birthday presents?



    I like the "Darwin wants me dead" ones.

    Andrew Ainslie

    Almost extinct cave diver

  8. #8
    Memorial - RIP Jack!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aainslie View Post
    What the hell jack? Cheap birthday presents?



    I like the "Darwin wants me dead" ones.
    Entrepreneur that I am, I make those babies available @ the Shop to the less informed at 5 times the cost. Just helping the diving industry (and me) out....haha

    Hope all has been well with the Brentwood Boy these days...I just finished up my Advanced Tri-Mix Class last week and I am still pooped. You folks are nuts diving that deep and all.

    Jack

    Crazy Jackie Gregory for "Jumpin Jack" Gregory
    Marietta, GA
    [email protected]
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jumpin-j...ory/27/452/b80
    Working hard to get the following message from every Forum!!:
    "You have been banned for the following reason:
    Continued Disrespect"

  9. #9
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aainslie View Post
    I like the "Darwin wants me dead" ones.
    Didn't they have the "This is not your tank. Do not use it regardless of what idiot tells to to" stickers?

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    Didn't they have the "This is not your tank. Do not use it regardless of what idiot tells to to" stickers?
    yep, got one



 

Similar Threads

  1. Press release Riviera Maya Underwater Photo Contest
    By mattmexico in forum Cave Diving Events, Socials, Workshops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 04:13 PM
  2. WTB: PST E7 HP 120 3442psi Fill Press
    By tmkarst in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 11:39 AM
  3. Press steel HP 120s
    By RH in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 08:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts