Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Members Info?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default Members Info?

    Am I missing it or is the members list for the forum not available anymore. I wanted to look up AG's sidemount video in I think Rock Bluff with Wes where they went in by boat.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stairman View Post
    Am I missing it or is the members list for the forum not available anymore. I wanted to look up AG's sidemount video in I think Rock Bluff with Wes where they went in by boat.
    I see the member list under the "Community" drop down...


  3. #3
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    What Arnold said (although admittedly, the "Community" drop down isn't on all pages). Here's what you're looking for, though, I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDWQts3dKa0 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKuUM8Z9MDg

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Thanks yall, now I see it. Eyes wasent looking for community so it didnt see it but it makes sense now. Shirley That had a bit of the dive in it but was actually looking for this one.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Oh I think that is your second suggestion and mine didnt link, oh well.


  6. #6
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Her CDF screen name was *Ag*.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Email for CDF Members
    By Dwain in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 07:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts