Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Okinawa JP
    Posts
    1,758

    Default any one going over to ginnie

    I am donating a back plate to a college student starting his intro class. I can get it to Jackson Blue. can anyone take it further east? no time rush


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Next weekend I will be in Marianna then will drive east to High Springs before the airport at JAX. I will be glad to help if needed.

    ----
    Cave Mann


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ginnie Cave Diver Prices at Ginnie for the Social
    By Bill Rotella in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 12:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts