Bob went into surgery at 1:00 pm and his wife just texted me and said he is on his way to the recovery room and is doing well.
Thank you all for the kind words and most of all prayer.
God Bless and Ill post an update tomorrow.
Jim
Bob went into surgery at 1:00 pm and his wife just texted me and said he is on his way to the recovery room and is doing well.
Thank you all for the kind words and most of all prayer.
God Bless and Ill post an update tomorrow.
Jim
Thanks all for joining in with your thoughts and prayers for Bob and Betty. Bob and I were certified together in 1972 by the Guernsey County Underwater Rescue Unit and by the the YMCA program in 1973. We still dive together along with darkdiver211 and others from this area. Bob is a great friend and has mentored many new divers thru the years. Please continue with your prayers.
I got this text directly from Bob and I want to share it word for word.
Hey Jim Im still alive I think, time in surgery and recovery 12hrs. At 1 am had some problems being dehydrated B/P was 70/50
Im freezin. Heat bags and lamps helped. Didnt think I was goin to make it. Betty would have kicked my butt so I decided to make it. Bob
You folks on the forum are great, just knowing you standby an ole buddy no matter what makes me pround to be a cave diver and a member of this forum.
Jim
Hello Jim glad to hear of Bob's recovery and we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
Cave dive buddies are the best my friend!
Till we are diving once again you be sure to take care now!
JCG
Bob came home on Friday the 4th. doing great. He will have a feeding tube for about 4 months and want to dive when the doctor gives him the ok.
Jim
I am sorry for your loss
Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
Dude he came home and is doing great. I sat with him for over 2 hours looking at his photo album. LOL
Bookmarks