UPS brought my Waters Journey DVD today and I checked it out right away. It's very impressive and right on target for the presentation. This DVD contains both the short version (29 minutes) and the long version (57 minutes).

We were asked to help a 6th grade science teacher, who is teaching the Life Cycle of Water, and she wants us to give a presentation on the Florida Aquifer. They asked us to provide a 45 minute program, and we need to give two presentations, to a total of 60 students. We were also asked to talk about cave diving.

Maya, you're right on target with the short presentation, that's what were going to present.

John, were going to bring cave maps, sidemount gear, a rebreather and lots of other stuff. We plan to pass some items around, while were presenting information.

Nwade, I like your idea of the Little River DVD from Cavex, but I don't think were going to have enough time.

Lastly, Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions here, via e-mail and during phone conversations. You guys were a big help!