Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Woodbury MN.
    Posts
    188

    Default Hi Friends! Just wanted to share I just got my own dry suit.

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Iv'e been working on alot of things to get my project moving.

    I just got my own DUI dry suit! It ROCKS! A step closer to getting in the water now, hopefully soon I will be in a pool starting water therapy with my new dry suit on! I hope to dive before the years end.

    Here's a link to my photo page I want to share my newest of me in my dive gear.Hopefully I'll be putting up some photos of me soon in the pool and hopefully soon of me diving. http://matt55125.tripod.com/scuba/

    Take care everyone! Safe diving! Matt 8)

    "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
    -Christopher Reeve-

    -My Website-
    www.divingadream.org

  2. #2

    Default Re: Hi Friends! Just wanted to share I just got my own dry s

    Quote Originally Posted by MattTheDreamer
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Iv'e been working on alot of things to get my project moving.

    I just got my own DUI dry suit! It ROCKS! A step closer to getting in the water now, hopefully soon I will be in a pool starting water therapy with my new dry suit on! I hope to dive before the years end.

    Here's a link to my photo page I want to share my newest of me in my dive gear.Hopefully I'll be putting up some photos of me soon in the pool and hopefully soon of me diving. http://matt55125.tripod.com/scuba/

    Take care everyone! Safe diving! Matt 8)
    I read your website - you are against great odds indeed!! I wish you the best of luck in achieving your dream!!

    Jim Wyatt
    Cavediveflorida

  3. #3
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    St Pete, FL
    Posts
    452

    Default

    LOL - I like the caption 'man this is cool'.. I can only imagine how hot is was sitting aroung in your house in that drysuit! Congrats


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Hang in there Matt. An old friend of mine went diving last fall. He has advanced Parkinson's, and can barely walk. He was determined to get into the water again.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Woodbury MN.
    Posts
    188

    Default Re: Hi Friends! Just wanted to share I just got my own dry s

    Hi Jim, thanks for the good luck! Yeah, I have big obstacles to overcome, but nothing will happen if I don't try! There's lots of things that were thought once impossible... going to the moon. Man can do anything once he puts his mind to it and has the right people helping!

    Take care and safe diving.
    Matt

    "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
    -Christopher Reeve-

    -My Website-
    www.divingadream.org

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Woodbury MN.
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Hello Moonfuzzy, thanks for the laugh! And thanks especially just for writing to me. Believe it or not, I wasn't even hot! It was so darn cold outside that day, I was just right inside that suit.. Lol! I am one of those people that gets cold really easy, especially when it's only 25 degrees outside. Talk to you later, take care!

    Matt

    "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
    -Christopher Reeve-

    -My Website-
    www.divingadream.org

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Woodbury MN.
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Hi FW, thanks for the encouraging words! And congratulations to your friend with Parkinsons! It's amazing what some determination can do!
    I am grateful for the opportunity to meet all you divers, you have been just great to me. ROCK on! My kind of people. I'll be diving. Take care and safe diving.

    Sincerely,
    Matt 8)

    "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
    -Christopher Reeve-

    -My Website-
    www.divingadream.org

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Good to see you posting again Matt. It is great to learn that you are yet one step closer to realizing your dream. I look forward to the day when we can all read your first dive report 8)

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Spring Hill, Florida
    Posts
    55

    Default Best of luck

    I have had 3 back operations and I'm able to dive, luckly. I hope you get the chance to see how great it is in the systems at least one time.

    Michael


  10. #10

    Default

    Good Morning Matt,

    It's great to hear that you are one step closer to your dream. It's a wonderful experience each and everytime I go diving. Keep your chin up your dream will come true.

    Real posibilities begin with a dream,

    Safe Diving,

    Dwain

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts